Thursday, June 4, 2015

Updates and Netflix

Okay, I'll be the first to admit it. I'm bad at keeping my social media updated. It's been well over a year since I've posted anything, but it's time to actually start my new year's resolution of doing something productive when I'm not working besides binge watching Dexter. So here's a quick rundown of what I've been up to.

Last June I had the opportunity to be the 2014 Northern Plains Indian Artist in Residence at the University of South Dakota. I worked on expanding my Lakoliyapi series for and exibition in December.

In August, Daniel proposed on a camping trip in northern Minnesota. Went in to the trip expecting to be eaten alive by bears, walked out with a fiance.



After the trip, I started work at a wonderful pet grooming salon as a bather/receptionist. I get paid to give puppies baths. Be jealous.


In December, my exhibition ran for a few weeks. My first solo show was fantastic. 



Right now I'm still working with puppies, planning a wedding, and looking for new art opportunities. So here's to working on continuing to update my blog even though I'm still watching Dexter even as I post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment